Sunday, January 18, 2009

Yesterday's adventure

Yesterday I decided to venture out and ride around San Diego a bit. So I plugged in Horton Plaza to the GPS and away I went to see the sights. As I rode around I noticed that it was exceptionally nice day and everything looked good. People walk around here like they are on vacation, Kind of like they do in Monterey. I found a place to park the car once I got to Horton Plaza. I went to pay for the parking and this older gentlemen and his wife asked me did I need a parking ticket. I said yes and they gave me theirs! They paid $20 for all day parking but they didnt need but 1 and a half. I walked them to their car so they could give me their ticket. If i was thinking i would have took their picture. I thanked him very much of course and he said all i ask is that you give it to somebody else if you dont use all the time. I ended up being there about 2 hours. When I came from the mall I was looking for somebody to give the ticket to, but I couldnt tell whether people had already paid, or was leaving the parking lot. And I didnt want people to look at me like I was crazy or trying to pull a fast one on them, so I just kept it...just incase I decided to come back to that area later that day.
I wanted to go to another mall and my stupid GPS system stopped tracking sattelites. Which means I had no idea where i was going. I ended up riding around all of San Diego not having a idea where I was. But the think about here i learned coming in is that highway 5 is the major road that runs through San Diego so if you can get back to the 5 then you are good.
It was all good, I just burnt more gas than i wanted to.
Nothing funny happend..but I had to use the bathroom and I went to Subway to use theres. And as im heading back to the car (I dont care too much for Subway Subs) i noticed a homeless lady sitting near where I was parked..I couldnt really tell if it was a man or a woman so i looked really hard..I was thinking, maybe i should hook this lady up with a sub, and do my good deed for the day to make up for that free parking i got earlier. But i guess she got nervous at me watching her and she picked up her stuff and walked away..So I thought "No sub for you" Then i hopped back in my car and I was on my way..
I noticed i need some new tires. I hate it when you have a few extra dollars then here comes a new expense..Burns my gall it does.
Well ill post later!

No comments: