This is about the time of the month where everyone who started off strong with those New Years Resolutions, kinda start to fall off. Yes it was energizing as well as inspiring to see Obama in the inaguaration, but as far as goals are concerned, Unless you have a clear cut plan which you are following with a precision like focus..You are maybe starting to get a little lazy around about now and starting to fall into your same mundane flow of doing business. This here is me. Today i was almost done. I could use the fact that i have to study as much as I can to make excuses, but today i just didnt feel like it. So Im happy to say I attended my second day of Spin Class. It was much easier because mentally I was prepared to complete the whole hour. It was still a good workout.I decided for the 5th time to enter the " Body-for-Life 12 week challenge. I am putting this out here on my blog, strictly for accountability purposes. I want to be held to this challenge. Its 12 weeks of discipline to see how good of shape you can get in. All you have to do is use some Muscle- Tech products. So Im going to update this blog weekly on my status. Im on the straight talk express now.
Today I ate at the galley or (chow hall) It cost $4.25. It wasnt the greatest. I ended up eating a peanut butter and jelly sandwich when I got back to my room. Go Figure.
No comments:
Post a Comment