Friday, January 16, 2009

First Quiz

We got our first job sheet and I learned my score was 94.8. Although this is a decent score a few of my classmates scored 100% and thats the score I wanted to have. Most of my errors were small but as we know little things add up...
As you all well know I got a weight loss-get in shape goal for this year. One of the reasons for creating this blog is for accountability as well as to monitor my progress. My goal is to lose 95 pounds this year. I know that seems like alot but it totals out to be about 8 pounds per month. Comparing it to those people on "The biggest loser who lose between 64-110 pounds in a 10 week period. But I dont have a weight loss campus to sit around at and exersize and eat healthy.I got things to do and money to earn. But Im on my way. What im going to do is weigh in once every week and keep a monthly tally. I will probaly have little rewards per 10 pounds loss and once I get that get a little better every extra 10 pounds. If i meet my goal im going to buy something huge as a reward..Im thinking a Rolex watch or something nice like that. You have to reward yourself and keep focused..Naturally having the extra good health will speak for itself.
My current weight I learned is 305. End goal 210.
We will see what happens...

No comments: