Yesterday afternoon I realized that i didnt have my cellphone. I looked everywhere for it. I went to every lost and found place in the area where I was at. I was not happy because I didnt want to replace the phone or try to remember all the info I had in it. It also has sentimental value.
Well anyway just when i was about to give up I went back to the gym to check one more time ( I previously checked twice last night) And what do you know, One of the brothers who was talking to me while I was taking muster (making sure all my people were accounted for -for those of you who have never been in the military) and I left it there, he found it and kept it and waited for me to come back looking for it. He had since got off work when i came back last night, so nobody who was there was able to locate it previously. Needless to say I was happy to have my ol phone back. I just have to be more careful with it...you know how it is.
Since I did decide im jumping in this body -4 life, im going to be posting my before pics so you all can see the progression. Im all in. Its so easy to fall into old habits, but this is going to be my year of checking the boxes. Whatever it takes.
No comments:
Post a Comment