As you all know 2009 is the year of trying new things as well as getting into goal mode. I was invited to try a spin class. For those who dont know what spin is its indoor bike riding on a stationary bike. So I arrive for what i think is a 30 minute class and I take my position on the bike with about 12 other people in the class. The instructor is a cyclist who rides miles and miles normally and he let us know that on this day. Im here to tell you all for me, this class was murder. I was so tired i didnt know what the world too do. I was tired 10 minutes into the class which i learned while I was ON the bike that the class was one hour long. Standing up, pedeling uphill, sprinting, all on 30 second intervals. After the class i had to rush back to my room, take a shower, and get to class because i did not have much time. the class starts at 0530 and my class starts at 0745. But i had some work to turn in so i wanted to get there sooner.
I was tired all day and especially sleepy after lunch. I didnt have a heavy lunch so I knew it was the class that got me. But guess what..Ill be at the next class this Tuesday. Because like I said it 2009 and I think that class is going to pay big dividends in getting me back in shape. Im not buying any of those tight biker shorts though. thats carrying it too far.
No comments:
Post a Comment