Hi everyone,
I know you all are just reading this blog, and im just start to post on it. Feel free to leave any comments you so desire. Its intended to just to post some views that I have from day to day as well as keep you all up with whats going on with me. Ill include some observations and what not, just crazy things i see and sometimes do everyday.
Today i took the E7 test today... I didnt study so chances are I didnt do so well. Ill pass it next time. I know im going to get some flak at my next command about it..Tyler whats up with you, why didnt you past the test..My response will be geared to whomever makes the comment. If its a higher ranking person than me, My response will be: Ill try harder next time! I lost my focus for this test..however if they are the same rank or lower than me..my response will be along the lines of "Mind your business, and while you are at it, kiss a monkey's cayes.. Now if you arent from around the way you probaly dont know what cayes are. And if you dont than its better you didnt.
Today i took my first lesson quiz..I missed a few.. I hope this doenst ruin my chance of being the highest in the class. we have 19 people in the class. My goal is at least being one of the top 5 in the class.
Well its time for me to go. Im going to take some pictures this weekend. And keep you all updated on everything.. piece out..
No comments:
Post a Comment