Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Attention to Detail Part II First Exam

Today we had our first exam after so many in class quizzes. It was open book, open notes but as all you test takers know that those are the hardests tests to pass. The instructor did a review with us for about 1 hour over 2 1/2 weeks of notes but the test was only 25 questions. She told us if we missed more than 5 questions then we failed the test, because you must graduate with at least a 80% average. After I finished that test I was praying that I didnt fail, for one I dont like failing, for two It would have been embarrasing to get that look from your classmates..You know the look..The ol "You failed" look. Nah I didnt want to go out like that, and I needed the Lords Help to make it so. then she graded the test.......Whats that church saying?? "God is Good (chorus "all the time") And all the time (chorus "God is Good") I learned I missed 4 questions out of 25. Which gave me a 84%. I know, I know its not great..but it kept me from the walk of shame, because everyone who didnt pass had to meet with the instructor after class.
Now the reason why i call this blog "Attention To Detail Part II" Is because after she reviewed the test, I learned that I got 3 questions wrong because even though I knew the right answer, I colored in the wrong circle on the answer sheet. I should only have missed one!! If I would have been spot on with my "ATD" then I would have scored one of the highest in the class. Focus is so very important.
On another note, Did you all see that Obama interview with the Islamic TV station. Our President is spot on. This cat is as close to the standard of excellence as I have seen on TV representing our country. Its crazy because you dont have to have a degree in political science to understand the nature of what is is trying to say, or where he is going. I like that.
Todays lunch: A hotdog and a hamburger. Plain just mustard and ketchup.
Im hungry again so Ill sign out now.

1 comment:

Lechelle said...

Please don't eat anymore HOT DOGS. They grind all different animals parts (including blood clots) to product HOT DOGS. It's making myself sick just thinking about them.