Yesterday i gave up junk food.. My last junk food meal was a double cheeseburger, chicken sandwich and large frieds. Its going to be difficult to let it go completely because i love french fries. But you got to give up something to get something. If i want to get in shape then french fries cant be the priority.
Today i got on the bike for 45 minutes and burnt about 429 calories and rode about 12.28 miles. I like the exersize bike but i cant wait to get to point mugu ( my next duty station ) so i can ride my actual bicycle. I got a good one that was sized to my height, weight, and riding style. I didnt know that you can get a large frame bicycle. I thought all bikes were the same size once you got the adult one. I would have never learned this if my cheap jeep bicycle wouldnt have got stolen.. My new bike is definitely a upgrade and you can tell the difference big time..Ill post a pic of me and my trusty bike when i get to my new duty station.
I have been watching the nomination on and off for the last two day. I cannot get tired of watching it..if they make a dvd of everything im definitely getting it. As I was riding the bike today in my everlong quest to get back to top shape I realized that Barack Obama has managed to do what only Nelson Mandela and the guy whom "The pursuit of Happyness" has done in my eyes, which was take away all excuses for greatness and personal acheivement. We really dont have any excuses..In a way thats a very uncomfortable feeling because many of us have found a comfort zone in our excuses, and become lazy in that comfort zone. But a wise man once seed that true sucess comes from getting out of our comfort zone...I think this was Dennis Kimbro - the author of "What makes the Great Great" One of the most fantastic books i have ever read...
We all have goals and sometimes we fall in to the trap of wanting everything to happen right now and we get impatient with the process...Got to love to love the journey and the process..That Dennis Kimbro just jumped into me..Got to switch back to WCT
No comments:
Post a Comment