Sunday, February 15, 2009

Finally Finished

We finally finished school on friday. On Tuesday we graduate. So I am in the middle of a 3 day weekend because Monday is a holiday.
Yesterday afternoon I went out to get something to eat. I really wanted some chicken wings but I didnt want any KFC, Churches, or the like. I wanted something different. I ended up at Mission Valley Mall food court which is a few miles away from base. On my way to checking what I wanted I noticed alot of teenagers (or what seemed like teenagers) all in the food court. After just looking around the first thing that went my mind was we are in a new generation. Old school parents would never let there kids out the house looking like these kids looked. It was crazy and I was embarresed for the parents. It just looked like they had no idea what to do with themselves. I had to step back and realize that this is a new day and time, and some of those old school parental restrictions, arent being passed down to this generation. You see it from time to time, but not a whole lot. These kids are doing what they want to do.
Since these are my last couple of days is San Diego Im going to take a few pictures.. Today i am going to go to the bookstore and watch the All-Star game. Ill update soon.

No comments: