Last weekend Uncle Shinji came back from the hospital and I had a chance to see him and eat with him. He looks a lot better than I thought, but he moves around gingerly. He seemed to be in good spirits and even cleaned off a exercise bike he had in storage for me to use if I wanted. Even made sure the batteries were new and everything is in good working order. I have to say they have made me feel pretty welcome and pretty comfortable. This house has more space than a typical japanese house and thats good, but i have to say the best feature to me is the shower/bath area. The temperature is already set so you know what the water is going feel like when you turn the shower on and the water pressure is outstanding.
I just have start working out!!!! Or with this food, in a couple of months me and Robert Floyd are going to have the same build....Robert Floyd is good peoples but I aint going that way.
Im going to see if I can post some pics later on....
No comments:
Post a Comment