Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Back in JAPAN!!

Yes im back in japan. Got off the plane, motoko met me at the airport, got on a bus for 2 hours, then rode a train for about 7 minutes, then me and motoko lugged all my stuff to her uncles place which is about a 7-10 minute walk. I was worn out when I got here. Motoko made some food, I watched some tv (japanese tv-no english channels, but im getting ready to get my japanese on so I dont need it...) then I was dead tired. Slept for 5 hours, surfed the net a little and now im updating the blog to get a strong start so that I can keep it current. I will be posting pics on it from time to time... Its going to take a little time to get back acclimated to the country and customs. But its ok because i got alot i want to get done. Its time for me go because now I got to take a shower because im going on 28 hours without a shower and im smelling a little gamey about now...

No comments: