In my quest to lose weight (and after all that exersizing) I am down only 4 pounds to 297. I seem to go up and down and up and down. I am exersizing (cardio/lifting weights) and my clothes are getting loose. But...The weight is not dropping as quickly as I would like. I know the problem - DIET!! I really have to make my diet simple - clean chicken, fish, and vegetables with a occasional serving of fruit. Once I get on board with this I should be fine.
I spent all day watching football-but I did clean the car today! Its nice and shiny now. When its clean and running good I dont want to get rid of it. But she may have to go.
I learned Billy blanks has a new workout DVD...I saw the commercial on TV and Im going to have to check it out. Probaly not going to buy it..Need to save some money...plus I have enough workout dvds..Im not trying to start a collection. I just want to get in shape.
Getting in shape is hard work!!!!! But Im going to win the ROLEX challenge..If i have to eat cabbage soup to make the goal..Im going to do it. Ill post a picture with my next post..Im out!!
1 comment:
Umm remember me...your sister..call me..lol
Post a Comment