Sunday, January 2, 2011

2011 is here and Im back!!

Wow..Where can I start..lets start with the bad news..I lost my Iphone!!! This really upsets me because I had a lot contact and day to day info on it!!! I had to go and get a temp phone until I can get another one . So ill have to work on contacting everyone and using my notes and email to get everyone's contact information. Ok enough about my carelessness.
"Announcement!'" I have been challeged by motoko to lose 80 pounds by my retirement date of May 31 2011. The goal weight is 220. We named the challenge "The Rolex Challenge" because she has promised to award me one upon my victory. Notice I didn't say "if". I said when and upon. Key words when you know you are going to do it. I know I have a few naysayers.. But I can show you better than I can tell you. As a matter of fact I am going to document it on this blog. So every week you can check and see the progress. Right now im at 301.5. Yep thats right. check the pics to see what 300 pounds on me looks like.

No comments: