Its not exactly biggest loser stats but i have only been at this for one week officially. My official starting weight is 305 and now im down to 297. My goal is to post once a week and record my weight loss. Im going to shoot for 3 pounds a week. If those jokers on the biggest loser can drop anywhere from 8 - 32 pounds a week, then surely i can handle 3 pounds weekly. Im eating cleaner than before but not perfect, but right now thats not my major concern. Im more concerned on being consistent with my trips to the gym. I can say im doing a decent job at that.
Im going to stick with it and see where it takes me, because I know exactly what happens when you do nothing...Ive traveled that road. Lets see where a decent daily effort gymwise will take me this year in regards to fitness.
im saving money right now to grant myself prizes at certain points. 25 pounds lost will earn me some new fancy gym shoes...50 pounds lost will earn me a nice chain I had my eye on at zales, and 75 pounds loss will earn me a weekend trip to see the lakers at staples or the warriors at golden state in which i will spare no expense reasonable. If i reach my goal weight of 210-stand by, I cant reveal what im going to do..but im going to treat myself big...real big.
So to all I say continue to persue those 2010 goals.
No comments:
Post a Comment